Take a look at the exciting activities we offer at The Jump Yard!!
Stay up to date by following & liking us on Facebook & Instagram
The Jump Yard Indoor Trampoline Park, offers the most unique and exciting options for corporate events in the Grande Prairie area.
With over 12,000 square feet of trampoline equipment there is definitely something for everyone whether it’s a holiday party, an awards ceremony or even a customer appreciation night, The Jump Yard has you covered.
For more information or to book your next event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 587-299-0454
CHRISTMAS PARTY BOOKING NOW AVAILABLE!!
Special Rates for Groups of 0-20, 21-50 & 50+
Email us at email@example.com with your party details and we will get you set up for the Holidays!!
Dodgeball is about to get a whole lot more extreme!! Surrounded by wall to wall angled trampolines, you can play an intense, adrenaline pumping game with your friends!!
Want to rent one of our courts for a dodgeball match with friends or co-workers ??
We rent courts for $120/hour for up to 6 on 6 dodgeball matches.
A team wins a game when they get all the opposing players out.
You are out if
- You are hit with a ball ANYWHERE ON YOUR BODY.
- You throw a ball and someone catches it.
- You cross the orange boundary, including reaching over for a ball.
- You argue with the referee.
- You attempt to block a ball with another ball and drop the ball being used for blocking.
When you are out
Walk across the centre orange pads with your hands wrapped around your head.
- Only 1 person is out per throw.
- A ball is defined as dead once it touches ANYTHING: person, trampoline, mat, etc!
- Only the player who the ball is being thrown at may catch it to get the thrower out.
- You may catch a ball with any part of your body.
- Referees have the final say.
Parent & Toddler Time (2-6 yrs)
Parent & Toddler time is at The Jump Yard!!
Wednesday mornings from 11am – 2pm.
1 Parent receives free admission with 1 paid toddler admission.
*Parent must stay within arms reach of their toddler at all times.
Sensory, Sensitivity & Special Needs
We welcome jumpers with needs anytime at The Jump Yard however we have included a reduced rate!!
All day everyday!
1 Care Assistant/Aide receives free admission with 1 paid jumper at $10 for 1 hour of jumptime
A bootcamp style class designed for the trampoline. Let our trampoline guides take you through a low-impact, full body boot camp that will help you improve your balance, co-ordination, agility, and strength.
Trampoline Fitness takes place on Saturdays from 9am – 10am.
- Bootcamp style class designed for the trampoline
- Full body, low impact workouts
- Improve balance, co-ordination and agility
- Tone and get into the shape you always wanted
- Burn hundreds of calories each session safely and consistently
$5 DROP IN FEE PER CLASS (Jump socks are required, can be purchased for $3/pair)
*Want your jump socks included ?? Call and pre-book your workout spot and we will give you a pair of jump socks at no additional cost!!
School Field Trip
Have a class that was exceptional all year long and want to reward them with something awesome! Bring them to The Jump Yard for a reduced group cost!
*The Jump Yard will continue to stay open to the public during the activity times within regular business hours
*Waiver(s) must be completed before participating in any of the activities at The Jump Yard (Waiver(s) can be completed on this website at The Jump Yard)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!